Lead/Assistant Toddler Teacher
As a Toddler Assistant Teacher at Kids’ Zone Learning Center, you will help our children grow, learn and develop.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child.
Kids’ Zone Learning Center is an accredited private preschool that provides children a excellent learning experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant through elementary-aged school age.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Kids’ Zone Learning Center and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Kids’ Zone Learning Center curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children’s behavior.
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Kids’ Zone Learning Center Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and out of a crib.
Kids’ Zone Learning Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Now for Lead Assistant Toddler Teacher